January 28, 2013

A Little Motivation

I'm the kind that needs a carrot dangling out there to keep me progressing.  So I'm looking for an event to put me in 'workout for reals' mode. 

I've been eyeing the Ronde van Palouse.  It's gritty, it's intense, and I know a few people who have done it.  I even volunteered as a lead car one year.  It's an epic race, and I think it would be perfect as my first road race.  Perfect to kill me.

I haven't committed yet.  I'm just throwing it in the ring as a possibility.  I may be throwing a few more in there as well.  Actually, one that is for sure on my list is the Wednesday Night Mountain Bike Series.  I did one of these a few years back and had an amazing time!  It would be awesome to hit the whole series. 

Anyway, just a couple of items on my bicycle bucket list.  What's on yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment