January 22, 2013

Geared Up

I'm about 75% committed to riding home from work today.  25% of me wants to be lazy and warm and ride the bus.  The rest of me says get out there and skip away from that bus schedule.

I geared up this morning for my bus ride in to work.  I brought in clothes for tomorrow, clothes for the ride home, shoes for the ride home, the key to my bike lock and an air pump.  I keep a bike at work generally whether I'm commuting or not.  It's handy to ride it for various errands.  It's been long enough since I last rode it that both tires were basically flat.  They are properly tuned to 90 psi now (did this before work so it wouldn't become an excuse at the end of the day).

So here's to a great commute home this evening!  Wish me luck.  It's cold, snowy, and...cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment